We went to lake fryer for our last trip before I go back to work. It was so hot there. The lake water was very nasty and smelled like a sewer so I didn't let the girls swim but they were able to fish and caught several perch! here is a pic of Scott and the girls fishing!
We had a nice time just sitting around enjoying being outdoors!!!!
We also went to liberal to the land of oz. "dorothy" was our guide and made it very real for the girls. mckayla loved it. randi didn't seem very thrilled and refused to get her pic taken w/ anything. They also had munchin land. Randi did take a pic here but didnt look at the camera.
It was a quick trip but we enjoyed it. We will be off to Odessa this next weekend and then back to work on the 11th. I can't believe summer is over. I guess I need to go unload the camper and do laundry. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment