Monday, August 4, 2008

Babies



I have been cleaning out closets and toy boxes all morning. Every now and then I come across something special of the girls to pack away for them. It might be a toy or a piece of clothing. Today I ran across randi's first borger bulldog shirt. In borger when you have a baby they give you the cutest little bulldogs shirts. Both girls have one. Randi wanted to wear it but of course it was way to small.




Some days when I look at those things I get baby fever but as most of you know no more babies for us. The baby house as my girls refer to it was taken out a couple of months ago. I miss holding the girls and rocking them the most. My friend Susan's sister just had a baby. Susan is in the same boat as me, no more babies. But now she gets to go hold the new baby whenever. Maybe someday my brother will marry and have kids or maybe my sister in law Stacy could have another!!!! :)




I do enjoy my girls getting bigger because we have so much fun most of the time. I love watching them do gymnastics and can't wait for both of them to do competition this year. I love watching them play house and school together, and listening to them whisper to each other in bed when we go camping . it is all so sweet!!!!




4 comments:

Heather said...

I get baby fever a bit, too. Then I see a screaming newborn and a frazzled mommy and I am cured! It might have something to do also with the fact that our third child cried for 6 months straight.

Charity said...

Well, you know Lar and Dewyane have a clean slate :) They may have a few kiddos.

And Bradley and I too- when we have babies, you are more than welcome to come over and hold them anytime you want :)

Anonymous said...

Girl Keep Dreamin'!!!! I'm D-O-N-E!
-Sister-In-Law Stacy!

The McGhee's said...

Your kids may be out of college by the time I get around to wanting kids. JK, but it will be a few years before I want any! And I make this vow to you Jenny--they can come to your house ANY time you want them... and they can stay there... in fact, after they are about 3 or so, I will just send child support every month!