Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Post

Well this is a first for me! I'm blogging. I guess I can post my thoughts and tell about my kiddos. I will be anxious to do a fufu background and pics. We are getting ready to go camping tomorrow. We love camping but only in our 5th wheel with all the hookups! I think I will post this and see what happens!

3 comments:

Rusty Jordan said...

Well I will be the first to leave a comment. :o)

I have you have a wonderful trip, camping is always fun. I think I may take the boys camping on Sunday with a friend so we can share stories when we get back.

I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am getting to love all of these blogs. I think they are great! I just don't have any little ones to blog about so I love reading about all of them!

Charity said...

I hope ya'll are having a great time!