Sunday, May 31, 2009

Start of Summer

It is so nice to finally be off for 71 days!!! We already have so many plans, swimming lessons, soccer and tennis camp (I am doing the mom tennis camp) and gymnastics camp, summer reading program, and of course the wallpaper and painting!!!! We got our dining room table. It is nice!!

A lady that lives out here is remodeling and only used it a couple of times. It is almost new so she made us a deal. Now I am on the search for formal living room furniture!!!

4 comments:

Larriat said...

AHH! Yes! We are moving into Stacy's house and renting from them. We are so excited! Our lease is up July 31 anyway!

I L-O-V-E that table!! It REALLY looks good! Glad you guys found a good deal on one!

Anonymous said...

I love the dining room it is beautiful . I like that it is very formal good job choosing and decorating grandma

Charity said...

That is gorgeous!!! It looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

It is very pretty and goes well. I love it! Now I'll be ready to eat a big meal off of it when I come to visit, LOL. JK, it's pretty just to look at too. Patsy