Monday, May 25, 2009

Amarillo

Today we decided to go look at dining room tables in Amarillo. We hit every furniture store there and came home empty handed. I think we know what we want now so hopefully I might go back after school and get it. I also purchased something I always wanted. It is a little weird but I am so excited. It is a framed copy of the Texas Declaration of Independence. I majored in history in college and taught TX History. I loved it!!! It is a blurry pic but you get the idea!!!

I hung it in my entry. Scott saw it and it was not to bad of a deal so he told me I could get it. Weird I know but I am excited. My girls are also odd too. When we ask them if they want gattiland or red lobster they pick red lobster. they love crab legs and now lobster. They would also rather get a pedicure and nails done than go to the toy store. They may never get married b/c they are high maintenance. My fault but you need to be spoiled every now and then :) we had a nice day over there. well it is the last week of school then I get to start painting the house. I will post pics as it happens!!!

No comments: