Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa and the tree






Last weekend we went to the christmas open houses on main street. We shopped and saw Santa. The girls and I had a good time. Santa came to town w/ a group of motorcycle riders. Only here ould that happen!!! The girls thought it was neat!!!






mckayla telling santa she wants a hair stlye salon and an easy bake oven.


santa asked randi if she had been good and she shot her eyes at me and went "ummm yes" she told santa she wants the mcdonald's cart, mrs. goodbee dollhouse and an easy bake oven. we may be cooking alot here!!!


This weekend we put up our tree and all the house decorations. I couldn't get the tree pic down here. Oh well. It is not the best pic but the girls wanted it on here.

We had a nice Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for. I know I am especially thankful for Scott and the girls. They are my world and I love them so much.

Tomorrow night is the Christmas parade on main street. Hopefully the wnd won't blow to much!!!!




No comments: