I was so proud of McKayla today. Yesterday she brought home a note saying her school was collecting money for a child with leukemia. She went to her room (on her own) and emptied her piggy bank and put all the money in there in a bag and said she wanted to help out the little kid. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes, I was so proud.
Today she got a good citizen button from her principal because she did such a good thing. This is her second button this year for being a good citizen. Her first button was for being polite. She is hard at work digging up loose change to take to put in the can for tomorrow becuase she was to help the little kid get better fast.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This story made me get all teary eyed! I'm so proud of her too!!
Post a Comment