mckayla came home today because a little boy put milk in his beans at lunch and he was right beside her. she was very grossed out by this and of course pandi thought it was funny. Poor mckayla, she is in for a rude awakening when it comes to boys being gross.
Only 1 week until spring break. YEA!!! Hopefully we will make it. I don't think we are going anywhere this yr. I may just tear out wallpaper. We have some bobcats hanging around our yard. Scary. Guess we need to trap them or something. Hopefully they won't get the dog.
Well other than that there is not much going on. Mckayla has her program at school Tues night.She is excited about that. She invited Scott's grandparents and Uncle Harry and Kerry Dean because they are cowboys. I will post pics of that next week!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment