We started moving last night. I took off today to clean the new house and move more stuff. We will offically be in the new house Sat. night. I am not going to get my painting done before we move in but maybe in the next couple of weekends. My main goal is the girls rooms. Randi wants pink and we are still debating on McKayla's.
McKayla has another loose tooth. It is right next to the one she just lost.
The girls have their first gymnastic competetion this weekend. We won't have inrernet until Tues but check back next week for pics of that.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know if you need any help at all! I do absolutely nothing on Fridays:) So excited for yall!!!
I hope you guys get all moved in and settled soon - you will love it once you are done:) Pink is a GREAT color choice for a girls room.
Post a Comment