Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Bedspreads

The girls and I went to Amarillo today shopping today with my mom. We had a great time. We went to the craftshow and got the girls some really cute outfits and cheer stuff. Then we took them to Kidspace to buy new bedding for them. I had made a deal w/ McKayla a few weeks ago that I would but her new stuff since she had been sleeping in her bed and then I felt bad so i bought Randi new stuff too.


McKayla's- she picked one from seventeen magazine. go figure. maybe she won't outgrow it for a while.







Randi- she picked the pink princess. she is so excited about it because she is a pricess. LOL.

I wish I was doing new rooms for them in a new house. I want to paint big colored dots on mckayla's wall and do something pink in randis but I know I wont be allowed to. maybe someday!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! Did you know that you can get vinly dots that stick to the wall (aka no paint!) You can get them online or at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I know they will love their new bedding!

Charity said...

Kidspace is awesome!! They will enjoy their new bedspreads. And don't worry- the time will come when you have a new house to decorate their new rooms:)